Industry Advisory BoardMeet The SNAL Industry Advisory Board
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The SNAL Industry Advisory Board (IAB) supports the Association's mission and vision by providing input and recommendations from an industry perspective, and serves as a liaison to the industry membership in support of the priority issues of the Association.
SNAL Industry Advisory BoardIndustry Council
INDUSTRY ADVISORY BOARD RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enhance communications between industry members and SNAL leadership
- Provide SNAL leadership with feedback on the Annual State Conference (SNAL), including:
- Recommendations on Exhibit Hall procedures and management
- Recommendations for SNAL Conference workshops and breakout sessions for both exhibitors and members
- Recommendations/strategies for improving and growing SNAL Conference
- Serve as a sounding board for new programs under consideration
- Recommend new ideas for Association programs and projects
- Participate in strategic issues management process, as assigned
- Promote membership in SNAL
What Our Members Say?
By participating on the Board and attending the many conferences and meetings, I was provided opportunities to spread my wings and take on challenges that I otherwise would not have tried.Are you ready to SOAR?